- 1/2 lb. mini pretzels (I used the "Snap" variety, the recipe called for "Rings")
- 48-50 milk chocolate Hershey Kisses or Hugs or Rolos (NOTE: Hugs, Kisses, and Rolos have different melting temps, so don't try to do the different varieties in the same batch)
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet, then place a chocolate kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 2-3 minutes or until the chocolate is softened. (NOTE: The Hershey Kisses took the full three minutes in my oven, but the striped Hershey Hugs were done much more quickly and the Rolos took closer to 4 minutes. I'd check them every thirty seconds or so). Before fully pulling them out of the oven, push in a test M&M to see if it's melted enough to push down easily.
- Remove from the oven. Place an M&M candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the pretzel.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store the candies in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Enjoy and try not to eat too many!