- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 diced Tomato
- 6 Jalepeno Slices
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Dice jalepenos and add to beef.
- Add 1/4 cup water and taco seasoning and cook over medium heat until water is absorbed.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Heat each corn tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Using a 3 inch cutter (like a jar lid) cut 2 circles from each tortilla.
- Press each cicle into the cup of a mini muffin pan, fold ing sides as needed.
- Place in 350 oven for about 12 minutes (until tortilla is crispy).
- Place each shell on cooling rack and fill with taco meat.
- Top with cheese and diced tomato and a leaf of cilantro (optional).