- Cookie Dough ice cream
- Brownie batter
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they're about two-thirds full.
- Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe's directions.
- After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, and enjoy!