Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments
- 1 single serving package instant hot chocolate mix in the flavor of your choice... all of the varieties I used are premade from various brands
- 1 clear plastic fillable ornament- I suggest finding one that is food safe
- chocolate chips (or white chocolate chips/ mint chips etc.)
- Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits (Kraft Brand- usually can be found by hot chocolate mixes)
- tag or note on how to make the hot chocolate (mix with 8 oz. hot water)
- mug is optional
- candy cane or chocolate spoon is also optional
- Start with a clean ornament and take the top off. Fill each ingredient into the ornament using a funnel. Start with the hot cocoa mix, then sprinkles, then chocolates and then the mallow bits. Put top back on. You will need to deliver these standing upright or wrap the top with plastic wrap to keep contents inside. It's ready to go. Just gift it alone or with the other items recommended! Easy and fun!
DIY Wreath Gift Tags
Homemade christmas wrapping paper...would be so cute to do with little Eva's finger prints!
Such a fun candy wreath to make for your own home or for neighbors. it looks great AND tastes great, too!