- 1 head cauliflower
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 container Yoplait Greek 100 plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 2 cups carrots and celery (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Break or cut the cauliflower into florets.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, buttermilk, garlic powder and salt. Whisk until mostly smooth. Gently add the cauliflower florets to the bowl and toss to combine. Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 18 minutes. Check at the 15-minute mark.
- In a different bowl, whisk together the melted butter and buffalo sauce. Once the cauliflower is baked, pour the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower and lightly toss to coat. Stick back in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and blue cheese. Add a tablespoon of water to thin it out, if needed. Season with a small pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve buffalo cauliflower with blue cheese dip and sliced carrot and celery sticks!