- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 7 eggs or 1 3/4 c. egg substitute
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. finely diced mushrooms
- 1/4 c. finely diced onion
- Line 12 muffin cups with foil baking cups; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Store refrigerated. Remove from foil liners and reheat in the microwave when you're ready to eat them.
- These also freeze very well. Freeze after fully baking. When you're ready to eat them, thaw, remove from the foil liners, and reheat in the microwave.