- 1can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 8slices (1/2 oz each) Swiss cheese
- 8slices (1 oz each) deli cooked ham
- 1/4cup honey
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut slit on 1 side of 1 biscuit, forming a deep pocket. Place 1 slice of cheese inside pocket. Top cheese with 1 slice of ham and 1 teaspoon honey.
- Press dough over filling, sealing edge of biscuit; place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining biscuits, cheese, ham and honey.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to serving plate. Drizzle remaining honey over tops. Serve immediately.