- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot wing sauce or cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 5 large flour tortillas (approximately 10 1/2" diameter)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese on low and add in sauce, blue cheese, colby-jack cheese, and green onions. Beat until blended.
- Stir shredded chicken into mixture by hand.
- Spread approximately 3/4 cup of mixture on top of one of the tortillas. Roll up tortilla tightly, but without shifting the mixture too much. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place rolled tortillas on a place and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each rolled tortillas in half and then each half into 3 slices, discarding ends. Place pinwheel slices on serving plate or tray.
--Smaller or larger tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of buffalo chicken mixture you add to each tortilla.
--If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.