- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest or 1/4 tsp. dried lemon zest (or use a little more lemon juice if you don't have lemon zest)
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- black pepper to taste
- Trim all visible fat and membranes from chicken breasts, I like to make small crosswise slits about 1/2 inch apart down the length of each chicken breast to help the marinade penetrate the meat. Put chicken in single layer in Ziploc bag.
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 6-8 hours or all day if desired.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot and grill chicken 20-25 minutes, or until well browned and firm but not hard to the touch.